HOW MICRONEEDLING WORKS
SkinPen by Crown Aesthetics is the first FDA-cleared microneedling device on the market and is clinically proven to improve the appearance of acne scars in patients ages 22 and older. In as few as three minimally invasive treatments spaced 30 days apart, you can improve your appearance and step out with confidence.
How does skinpen microneedling work? It creates thousands of microchannels that stimulate your body’s natural wound healing process, while minimizing cellular damage. Skinpen treatment rejuvenates your skin from the inside out. The result is effective remodeling of scar tissue, while keeping the overall structure of the skin intact.
There are three phases to the wound-repair process:
- Phase I: Inflammation. Piercing the skin triggers your immune system to cleanse the wound, remove debris, increase blood flow and begin to create new tissue.
- Phase II: Proliferation. The wound is rebuilt with new granulation cells, which are part of the extracellular matrix. Additionally, a new network of blood vessels develops.
- Phase III: Remodeling. The wound is replaced with new dermal tissues and blood vessels.
Best of all, SkinPen works. Ninety percent of subjects in the clinical trial would recommend the procedure to family and friends in Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Parkland, Boynton Beach and nearby Florida areas.
Benefits of SkinPen Treatment
- Little Downtime: It is a perfect treatment for patients with a busy schedule.
- Natural Recovery: SkinPen’s mechanical process is versatile and usable year-round.
- Safe for all Skin Types: Clinically proven effective on all skin types, Fitzpatrick 1 – 6.
- Safe and Sound: The First FDA-cleared microneedling device on the market.
- Comfortable: A light numbing cream may be used to minimize discomfort.
Will SkinPen microneedling work for me?
Unlike most alternatives, SkinPen has been clinically shown to be effective for women and men with skin ranging from skin-types light to very dark . Likewise, SkinPen’s mechanical process is less abrasive than harsh peels. In addition, when you properly space treatments that are overseen by a physician, the procedures can be administered year-round.
- Microneedling Full Face (Regular, NO PRP)
- Package of 3 $859 (Free Serum)
- Microneedling Full Face and Neck (Regular, NO PRP)
- Package of 3 $1,159 (Free $75 Skincare Credit)
- Microneedling w/ PRP
- Package of 3 $1,299 (Free $125 Skincare Credit)
- Microneedling Full Face and Neck (PRP)
- Package of 3 $1,590 (Free $125 Skincare Credit)