HOW MICRONEEDLING WORKS
SkinPen by Crown Aesthetics is the first FDA-cleared microneedling device on the market and is clinically proven to improve the appearance of acne scars in patients ages 22 and older. In as few as three minimally invasive treatments spaced 30 days apart, you can improve your appearance and step out with confidence.
How does microneedling work? It creates thousands of microchannels that stimulate your body’s natural wound healing process, while minimizing cellular damage. This rejuvenates your skin from the inside out. The result is effective remodeling of scar tissue, while keeping the overall structure of the skin intact.
Benefits of SkinPen
- Little Downtime: It is a perfect treatment for patients with a busy schedule.
- Natural Recovery: SkinPen’s mechanical process is versatile and usable year-round.
- Safe for all Skin Types: Clinically proven effective on all skin types, Fitzpatrick 1 – 6.
- Safe and Sound: The First FDA-cleared microneedling device on the market.
- Comfortable: A light numbing cream may be used to minimize discomfort.
Will microneedling work for me?
Unlike most alternatives, SkinPen has been clinically shown to be effective for women and men with skin ranging from skin-types light to very dark . Likewise, SkinPen’s mechanical process is less abrasive than harsh peels. In addition, when you properly space treatments that are overseen by a physician, the procedures can be administered year-round.